Thanks for deciding to book an expo space at Wayzon Expo 2018.
We are looking forward to Meeting you.
- Terms of Reference
These rules and regulations the term exhibitors shall include all employee, agents of any institution, society, trust, individual to whom space has been allocated in any of the locations for Wayzon Expo 2018.
Booking/Registrations can be made Either Online or Offline. All applications for participation shall be made on the prescribed application form.(Online\Offine)
100% of the cost of exhibition participation shall be paid along with
the application for exhibition space. All payments should be by *Demand Draft/Cheque payable to *Wayzon Expo Bangalore.
- Contract Withdrawal
In case of contract withdrawal, Follow the below conditions.
a. Exhibitor must notify the Organizer by a Written Notice about the withdrawal on or before 20th May 2018.
b. Exhibitor shall pay the organizer a compensation not exceeding *75% of the stall rent for contract release.
c. Organizer has the full right to terminate the contract if any event of a failure from the exhibitor is observed. In such cases, the exhibitor shall indemnify the organizer with respect to all costs, losses, damages or expenses including any consequential loss or damage incurred as the result of such failure.
- Venue Changes
Thr organizer reserves the right to change the venue, dates, and duration of the exhibitor
The organizer shall provide one table, two chairs and one waste bin in each built-up and furnished booth along with tube/focus lights and one power socket to the exhibitor. The organizer shall provide additional furniture, power sockets and if need based upon the written request of the exhibitor 1 Day prior to the event and on condition that the exhibitor shall pay any additional charges of electricity consumed from the additional power source and extra rent for furniture/equipment
The Organizer shall take all security precautions in the interest of the exhibitors and visitors, however, the organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or theft of exhibits at the exhibition hall during the buildup, exhibition and dismantling period.
- Insurance, Liability
All exhibitors shall ensure, indemnify and hold the organizer harmless in respect of all costs, claims, demands and expenses to which they may be subjected as a result of loss or injury arising to any person however caused while the said persons are upon or examining or passing the said exhibition stall during the tenancy of the exhibition. The liability of risks of the employees, agents or exhibits shall be the responsibilities of the exhibitors
- Failure of services:
The organizer shall not be liable for any loss sustained by the exhibitor directly or indirectly attributable to the cancellation, suspension or reduction of the scheduled expo due to :
a. Act of war
b. Natural Calamities
c. Civil Authority Requisition
- Final Settlements:
Any and all expenses chargeable to an exhibitor must be settled before the close of the exhibition to ensure smooth removal of exhibits from the exhibition site.
Any legal Disputes arising shall be subjected to the Indian Jurisdiction of any courts in Bangalore, Karnataka.
1. There is no entry fee or payments are necessary to enter this competition.
2. The competition is open to residents of India, except employees of Wayzon and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promoter is Wayzon Expo whose registered office is in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
5. The route to enter the competition and details of how to enter are available via [www.wayzonexpo.com].
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 03:00 PM 3rd June 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Wayzon reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 07 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material by the promoter.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Wayzon‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Wayzon shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Wayzon also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.